Collecting your Turkey is quick, easy & safe!
We are open for collections on the 23rd December, 7am - 5pm and Christmas Eve, 7am - 1pm.
This year we've made it safe and easy to collect your Turkey, we have introduced a one way system:
- Park in the allocated area
- Walk down to the collection area
- Give your name and pay for your Turkey
- We will issue a number from 1-5 (payment is cash or cheque only, we don't have facilities to accept card payment).
- Continue on into the main barn where you will collect your numbered Turkey
- Then move on through the barn to the car park.
Please remember to observe the social distancing guidelines and if you are able please wear a mask.
As ever the Bridgers Farm team will be on hand to assist should you need any help.